The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited organises the PSPCL JE recruitment exam every year to select the candidates for the position of Junior Engineers. The PSPCL is a power generation and distribution all over Punjab and plays a major role in Punjab government plans for electricity. Interested candidates should know PSPCL salary 2021 to get more information about Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. Before applying for any post, applicants should check the monthly PSPCL JE salary for Junior engineers and other posts.
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Job Profile
Before starting the preparation for the PSPCL exam, go through the job profile first. These will give an idea about the exam structure what will boost the preparations of PSPCL. Therefore, gaining prior knowledge about the PSPCL job roles will help you in further recruitment exams.
|Name of the Organization||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Job Type||State Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||PSPCL Employee Salary|
|Selection Process||CBT & Document Verification|
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Salary Pay Slip Details
The salary of the PSPCL Junior Engineer comes with additional incentives and allowances like DA, HRA, and other reimbursements.
|Salary scale||INR 10900+34800|
|Grade salary||INR 5350|
Incentives & Allowances
|House Rent Allowances|
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Salary Structure
|PSPCL Post Name||PSPCL Pay Scale||PSPCL Grade Pay|
|Accounts Officer (AO)||Rs. 16650 – 39100||Rs. 5800|
|Divisional Supdt. Accounts(SDA)||Rs. 10900 – 34800||Rs. 5400|
|Internal Auditor||Rs. 10900 – 34800||Rs. 5350|
|Steno Typist||Rs. 6400 – 20200||Rs. 3400|
|Revenue Accountant||Rs. 10900 – 34800||Rs. 3400|
|Electrician Grade-II||Rs. 6400 – 20200||Rs. 3400|
|Lower Division Clerk(LDC)||Rs. 6400 – 20200||Rs. 3400|
|Junior Engineer/Civil||Rs. 10900 – 34800||Rs. 5350|
|Junior Engineer/Electrical||Rs. 10900 – 34800||Rs. 5350|
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Additional Perks & Benefits
Other than salary perks and incentives in the PSPCL JE, the employees also receive additional allowances as well.
- Medical reimbursements come with the major advantage received by the employees.
- Another important allowance that the employees perceive is the furniture allowance provided to meet the costs of refurbishments.
- Dearness allowance is the particular percentage allowance for mitigating the basic salary for any future inflation.
- Provident Fund is a deduction that is made from the salary of the employees.
- Other reimbursements depend on the eligibility of the employees, such as the location of posting and work of experience.
- Travel expenses are reimbursed by the company for work purposes.
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Job Description
PSPCL Junior Engineer profile has a detailed description, and the prior knowledge will help you in different stages of recruitment. The job description contains:
– Inspecting the construction sites and reporting the progress details to the leader or senior of the project
– Preparing the specification sheets and blueprints for the projects.
– Developing the price estimation for the construction materials.
– Visiting the construction sites for resolving the contractor issues/
– Managing the entire flow of the project and providing full support to the project.
– Collecting the crucial data for the document applications and presentations.
– Estimating the project costings and timelines and preparing the reports, then submitting on time to the senior.
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Job responsibilities
PSPCL Junior Engineer profile comes with a lot of responsibilities. Below is the job profile for the PSPCL Junior Engineer.
– Identifying the customer’s requirements well and preparing the products accordingly.
– Maintaining the database for the products with accurate data.
– Evaluating the valid reports of the products through summarization and data analysis.
– To ensure the capabilities of the components, testing methods are implemented
– Evaluating the systems, products, and components through research and designing.
PSPCL Junior Engineer: Selection Procedure
Candidates need to appear in the Online test for their respective posts. The minimum qualifying mark for the general category is 45% and for the other categories is 35%. The final merit list is prepared based on the qualifying marks in the Online Test and can be availed at BYJU’s Exam Prep. Then, selected candidates will be called for document verification, where the applicant’s original document will be verified.
Stay Connect with Our Education blog, keep connecting with us, if you want to write for us about education.